Saturday, June 22, 2013

Feeling SOOOOOOOO Blessed!

We had a crazy Thursday evening and Friday, full of so much blessing (and busy-ness, since I missed my somewhat usual Friday post) that I simply cannot wait until next Thursday to share it with you.  Allow me to break it down for you:


1. We have been casually looking to buy a house.  We looked at one that I felt could be our house, but it just was not.  But then, seemingly out of the blue, came our house.  To sum up a ton of details, we looked at the house on Thursday evening, it was very clearly our house, made our offer Friday morning at 8am, and got the call that it had been accepted at 9:30am.  So it looks like we are going to be homeowners in about a month!  To say that this is a blessing is an understatement.

2. If you can remember some time ago when I asked you to pray for a miracle or two for someone close to me, that miracle happened.  My mom got a job, and something she really needed and wanted!  That's huge.  HUGE!  Thank you for praying.

3. I posted this yesterday on Twitter, but in case you didn't see it, I'm now a Fitmark Ambassador!  Once a month, I'll have the opportunity to blog for them about one of my loves - fitness!  Super exciting.

These last two were completely the icing on my day:

4. After our usual BodyPump class, a woman I met there some time ago and chat with sometimes gave me one of the greatest compliments I could ever ask for - she told me that it shows that I want to teach fitness and help people because of how I act with others in the class.  That just made me feel awesome.  If you're my friend and have started coming to classes with me, its so exciting for me!  But then I go into a natural instructor mode (even though I'm not there yet, professionally), and I just want to help you be your absolute best, but I worry that it can come off as obnoxious or that it might make you uncomfortable.  So for Carla, who said this to me, to tell me that just made me so happy.  It made me feel like maybe I can be like my two favorite Pump instructors in terms of having the following they have (if you're reading this, you know who you are!  And you know people love you!).

5. And finally, we were planning a quiet night, just getting ready to head to California Pizza Kitchen and celebrate our house news.  Then some awesome friends called, then more friends called, and in short, we got to spend the evening with all of them, and it couldn't have been any more wonderful (even with kids whining, crawling on the floor, making messes... its all good!).  Here's a picture of the mommies:

I love these ladies.  I am so blessed to call them friends.

So yeah... It was a great day!!

I hope you're off to a great weekend!  I have a fantastic recipe to share with you soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!